Build your customer journey in the Korean Digital Landscape
Are you interested in the Korean digital ecosystem but you don’t know where to start? Then our Digital Workshop is just for you!
Korea is very unique and it is growing at a rapid speed technologically. In February of 2021, South Korea’s 5G users reached over 13 million. Korea uses local digital platforms such as Kakao, Naver, and Coupang in order to build a customer journey. For example, Naver is the most used search engine-portal in Korea, with 30M users a month. For communication to customers, brands use Kakaotalk, the #1 Messenger app in Korea with 43M active Kakaotalk users per month as of 2020.
WHAT IS THE WORKSHOP ABOUT?
Together we will dive into the Korean Digital Landscape presentation, using expert knowledge, gained over 16 years at Asiance. As specialists in the local ecosystem, we helped over 350 foreign companies understand and make the right decisions for their digital marketing activities in South Korea.
In this workshop, we will provide key information and insights from our know-how. You will get a chance to collaborate and brainstorm during group challenges. These ideation activities will enhance your capability to build your customer journey in Korea. If you are interested in joining us at our next Digital Workshop : Korean Digital Landscape, please don’t hesitate to contact our team through the information below!
– Understand the Korean Digital Landscape
– Learn how to create a customer journey for the Korean digital market
– Share ideas and collaborate with other brands
– Engage in interactive activities and challenges
– Anyone who wants to launch their digital business in Korea
– Anyone who wants to grow their digital presence in Korea
– Anyone who wants to know more about the Korean digital ecosystem
– Introduction Asiance’s Presentation on Korean Digital Landscape
– Workshop Challenges Interactive and intimate activities to help you understand what it takes to build a customer journey in the Korean Digital Landscape
– Share insights from activities
– Q & A and looking forward
Date & Time: Thursday, September 30, 2021 / 4:00-6:30PM KST
Location: Online (Zoom)
Cost: US$265 (295,348 KRW) per individual (excl. 10% VAT)
– Workshop is limited to 12 participants
– Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis
For more information: